With three channels within which to run and protect important cabling, the external cable guards are heavy duty and are even suitable for vehicles to drive over, doubling as a speed bump. The perfect choice for festivals and other temporary events, the black and yellow cable protector is also commonly used in warehouses, factories and public spaces. With tapered edges and chequered plate texture, it also reduces the risk of slips as pedestrians walk over and is easy to drive over.
Preventing slips and trips caused by trailing cables, the cable guard also prevents damage to the cables in order avoid disconnection, electrocution and fires. Available in 900mm lengths, these can be securely interlinked together to form longer runs with the hinged lid providing access for cable insertion and removal. Plus, the black and yellow design makes it highly visible.
UV resistant and tough rubber construction means it can withstand the tough demands of most environments, the heavy duty 3 channel external cable guards are able to withstand 2500V.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Three channels for carrying cables (65mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with yellow lid
- Chequer plate texture for non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV resistant high density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 900 x 500 x 75mm