Thanks to the heavy-duty rubber parking stop, it’s easy to keep vehicles within their bays and prevents them going too far forwards or backwards. As a result, collisions with walls, fences and other vehicles are prevented while keeping pedestrian and cycle areas free of obstructions and act as a helpful guide for when reversing.
Often used in garages, parking spaces, loading bays, and charging stations, the heavy-duty design and length means it is suitable for vehicles of all sizes. The black parking kerb is constructed of a 100% recycled solid rubber to ensure it is weatherproof and suitable for all environments.
Featuring high visibility reflective yellow sections, drivers will see the parking block before they get close and ensure it’s hard to miss at any time of the day. Supplied with shield anchor bolts designed for easy installation to concrete and tarmac surfaces, each rubber parking kerb measures 100(H) x 1830(W) x 150(D)mm and weighs 16kg.
- Prevents low-impact collisions and improves parking positions
- Kerb can also be useful for delineating pedestrian areas
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Suitable for all vehicles
- Supplied with shield anchor bolts for tarmac and concrete
- Measures 100(H) x 1830(W) x 150(D)mm
- Weight: 16kg
- Made from 100% recycled solid rubber