The large rubber parking stop not only prevents vehicles from hitting obstructions such as a walls, fencing and other vehicles, it also provides effective delineation. As a result, cars remain within their parking spaces and pathways and cycle routes remain unblocked. Plus, each rubber parking block features reflective yellow stripes for added visibility day and night and a chevron design.
Made of 100% recycled solid rubber, the parking kerb is highly-durable and weatherproof. Measuring 100(H) x 1650(W) x 160(D)mm and weighing in at 12kg, when installed to concrete or tarmac using the easy-to-install shield anchor bolts provided, it’s up to the job of being a last-resort for ensuring a vehicle stops.
The large rubber parking kerb is commonly used in garages, parking spaces, charging stations, and loading bays, these protect walls, equipment, bodywork and people, inside and out.
- Prevents low-impact collisions and improves parking positions
- Kerb can also be useful for delineating pedestrian areas
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts for tarmac and concrete
- Measures 100(H) x 1650(W) x 160(D)mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Made from 100% recycled solid rubber