Protecting walls and vehicles from damage, the rubber wall guard takes the minor bumps and scrapes that happen every day, especially in busy areas such as commercial and industrial applications including car parks, garages, workshops, warehouses and loading bays. Suitable for internal and external use, the wall bumper features a high-visibility yellow strip to warn against the potential hazard.
With three pre-drilled fixing holes, the wall protection strips are easy to install directly to any wall you want to protect. As a result, walls and corners are kept in top-notch condition and stops car doors from getting scratched or nicked. The impact-absorbing barrier is suitable for shopping trolleys, cars, vans, lorries, and forklifts.
Each rubber wall guard is constructed of 100% recycled rubber, measuring 40(H) x 1000(W) x 160(D)mm, and is supplied with shield anchor bolts for concrete walls. These bumpers are weatherproof and heavy-duty, they’re suitable for use individually or placed end-to-end to protect a large area.
- Impact-absorption to prevent damage to walls and vehicles alike
- Typically used in car parks, garages, workshops, warehouses and loading bays
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Supplied with shield anchor bolt concrete fixings
- Measures 40(H) x 1000(W) x 160(D)mm
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Made from 100% recycled solid rubber