5 Channel External Cable Guards
With a non-slip surface, these external cable protectors are suitable for use around pedestrians and vehicles, and their black and yellow design ensures high visibility.
These cable protectors not only prevent slips and trips caused by trailing cables, but also prevent damage to the cables, which can result in disconnection, electrocution, and fires. They come in 90cm lengths and can be securely interlinked to create longer runs. The hinged lid provides access for cable insertion and removal, and each channel measures 35mm x 30mm.
Thanks to their sloped edges, the cable protectors are easy to walk and drive over. They are made of tough, UV-resistant rubber that can withstand the demands of a variety of environments, including events, festivals, warehouses, factories, and other public spaces. The 5 channel external cable protectors are non-conductive and can withstand 2500V to prevent electrocution. They are manufactured by Vigil Products.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Five channels for carrying cables (35mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with a yellow lid
- Textured non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV resistant high-density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 900 x 500 x 50mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products