Retractable Barrier Posts
Constructed from 0.8 gauge steel and powder-coated with black paint for longevity, they feature a 4-way black belt, making them quick and easy to set up in situations that require organising queues, managing crowds, or restricting access to an area. The 2.3 metre long black extending nylon belt comes with secure clips for attachment.
These heavy-duty retractable barriers have concrete-filled bases to ensure stability and prevent damage to floors. The total weight of each post and base is 7.5kg, making them sturdier than lightweight versions. The nylon belt is equipped with a tested braking cassette that allows for a safe and slow retraction. Suitable for public premises, retractable crowd control barriers are commonly found in airports, nightclubs, banks, parks, shops, cinemas, theatres, ports and offices.
These black retractable barrier posts are sold individually, and each one measures 89cm in height, including the base. You can purchase multiple kits to create a barrier system that suits your needs, and they're easy to set up and dismantle when required.
- Ideal for controlling queues
- Black 4-Way retractable belt extends up to 2.3m
- Braking nylon cassette for safe slow retraction
- Heavy duty concrete-filled base with non-damaging floor protector
- Post: height 890mm (including base), diameter 63mm
- Base width: 320mm
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Powder-coated black stainless steel finish
- Manufactured for Vigil Products